Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Burnham Bunch: Fall Leaves

Fall leaves

It has been chilly the last few days, and I can just FEEL the Autumn coming! This is my favorite time of year. I like to "nest." I put my jam-jams on and drink hot tea and eat apple pie and go apple picking and wear cozy sweaters and wear tights and curl up under my down comforter .... geez I can go all day!


Read: Mouses's First Fall by Lauren Thompson and Let It Fall by Maryann Cocca-Leffler




Flannel Board: Leaves on the Trees .... from Awesome Storytime via Pinterest




Craft: Falling Leaves Mobile via No Time For Flash Cards

Need: Green, red, yellow and orange paper, glue sticks

  • Prior to storytime, we cut out swirly-swirls from the green paper. I used my amazing Silhouette cutter to cut out leaves in red, orange, and yellow.
  • At storytime, the kiddos glued leaves to their swirly-swirls ...
  • And that is that!














No comments:

Post a Comment