Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm In Love ....

Book Love

As a Children's Librarian, it is my "job" to order new books. I have job in quotes because, honestly, it is the one of my favorite parts of being a librarian. My heart skips a beat when I see the UPS man drive into our parking lot. I love opening up a box of new books and being the first to page through each one. Sometimes I am disappointed with some of the newer picture books ... just the same ol' story with new pictures or a new slant on things. But, mostly I am in awe at what these authors and illustrators create for our children. I am especially fond of picture books ... and always have a pile on my desk. So, I decided to create a monthly post with some of my favorite books.





1 comment:

  1. Not a librarian, but, I know exactly how you feel....

    ReplyDelete