Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Burnham Bunch: Colors

Color me Fabulous!

Read: Purple Little Bird by Greg Foley and Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? by Bill Martin



Flannel board: Purple Little Bird by Greg Foley



Craft: What is YOUR favorite color? Painting

Need: White crayon, water color paints, easel paper, sponge brushes and cups.
  • Prior to storytime, I wrote each child's name in white crayon on white paper. (I also wrote their name in pencil at the bottom corner of the paper)
  • As the children arrived, I asked them each to choose their favorite color crayon and place it at their craft seat. This way, my assistant could have the colors prepared. 
  • I told the kiddos that there was a secret message written on each paper. And, as they paint their paper, the secret would be revealed.
  • Seriously, how simple can you get??! (Really and truly, I am fried!)














No comments:

Post a Comment