Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Burnham Bunch: A Bit of Silly = Underpants

Underpants!

Read: Alien's Love Underpants by Claire Freedman and Ben Cort and Underpants Zoo by Brian Sendelbech.




Check out the author's site at http://www.aliensloveunderpants.com/

Flannelboard: What Color is Your Underwear? Found on Miss Sarah's Storytime



Craft: Color Your own Alien
Need: Alien template and crayons.

  • Prior to storytime, I traced (and made a few changes) to an alien that I found here. I also created a pair of pants for the alien. We cut the pants out and taped them onto the Alien ... on top of his undewear.

  •  At storytime, the kiddos colored their alien (and underpants!)







2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What fun. The kids must have gotten such a kick out of the underwear! My C would be all of this since he finds all things related to underpants and private parts hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did laugh a lot. I think they were surprised we were talking about underpants! Like "Miss Jean, what are you thinking!!"

    ReplyDelete